- Individual Psychotherapy for Adults
- Couples and Marriage Counseling
- Pre-Marital Therapy
- Therapy Intensives
Clinical Areas of Expertise
- Intimacy issues (verbal, sexual, emotional)
- Financial Concerns
- Faith-Related Issues
- Sleep Disturbance & Insomnia
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Unexplained Medical Symptoms
- Relational Problems
- Sexual Abuse
- Career Counseling
- Chronic Fatigue
- Grief & Loss
- Finding Purpose
- Panic Attacks
- Low Self-Esteem & Feelings of Emptiness
Supervision and Consultation
- I am registered as an approved supervisor by the Virginia Board of Counseling to provide supervision to post-graduate Residents in counseling working towards professional licensure.
- Consultation to therapists looking to start a private practice.
- Professional consultation and education workshops for clients and clinicians.
Christian-based, Biblical counseling is available for those who desire to incorporate their faith, Scripture, and relationship with Christ into the therapeutic process.
- Deepen your intimacy with God
- Learn how to hear God’s voice
- Heal from spiritual abuse and church maltreatment
- Develop a strong faith and confidence in God’s promises
- Understand spiritual warfare
- Experience a meaningful relationship with God that goes beyond intellectual knowledge
- Participate in inner healing prayer sessions
- Know God’s unique plan and purpose for your life
- Counseling for Pastors and their Spouses: Church leaders and ministers often feel overwhelmed, overworked, and weary due to carrying the burdens of so many under their care. We provide a safe, private place of rest where they have permission to fully be themselves and begin to heal.