- Individual Psychotherapy for Adults
- Couples and Marriage Counseling
- Pre-Marital Therapy
- Therapy Intensives
Clinical Areas of Expertise
- Intimacy issues (verbal, sexual, emotional)
- Financial Concerns
- Faith-Related Issues
- Sleep Disturbance & Insomnia
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Unexplained Medical Symptoms
- Relational Problems
- Sexual Abuse
- Career Counseling
- Chronic Fatigue
- Grief & Loss
- Finding Purpose
- Panic Attacks
- Low Self-Esteem & Feelings of Emptiness
Supervision and Consultation
- I am registered as an approved supervisor by the Virginia Board of Counseling to provide supervision to post-graduate Residents in counseling working towards professional licensure.
- Consultation to therapists looking to start a private practice.
- Professional consultation and education workshops for clients and clinicians
For Ministry Leaders and Pastors
As leaders we can only take people as far as we are willing to go ourselves. Making the choice to prioritize our own mental health, emotional wellbeing, and spiritual growth is essential for purposeful and impactful Kingdom work.
Burnout and compassion fatigue is an epidemic in our churches and communities. Pastors and ministers leaders often feel overwhelmed, overworked, and weary due to carrying the burdens of so many under their care.
I provide a safe, compassionate, and confidential place where you experience permission to fully be yourself and begin to heal. Whether it be freedom from destructive behaviors that have held you captive and in shame – or you have lost your original passion, joy, and endurance for your God-given calling, I am here to help.
Christian-based, Biblical counseling is available for those who desire to incorporate their faith, Scripture, and relationship with Christ into the therapeutic process.
- Deepen your intimacy with God
- Learn how to hear God’s voice
- Heal from spiritual abuse and church maltreatment
- Develop a strong faith and confidence in God’s promises
- Understand spiritual warfare
- Experience a meaningful relationship with God that goes beyond intellectual knowledge
- Participate in inner healing prayer sessions for traumatic memories
- Know God’s unique plan and purpose for your life